Dr. Karyn Proskos, BSc. (Hons), DC
Dr. Karyn Proskos obtained her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College where she graduated summa cum laude. She also holds an Honours Bachelor of Science degree from McMaster University.
Dr. Proskos is certified in Active Release Techniques (ART®) and trained in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University. She has a particular interest in pre and post-natal care and is certified in the Webster technique.
Dr. Proskos grew up in Cobourg, and was heavily involved in competitive hockey, soccer, and volleyball. Currently, she enjoys playing squash, running, and yoga.
Contact Dr. Proskos firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association